Monday, August 15, 2005

Mission Testimonial from Jon Foulk

Jon Foulk is from Milligan College, Tennessee and paddles a Necky Mission.
Stats:
5'6"
175 lbs
High Intermediate/Advanced paddling ability
Loves his Mission

John wrote us recently to ask some tips about fine tuning the outfitting in his Mission. We gave him a few pointers and these are the results he sent back.

"Thanks again for your advice. I got the boat snug. Attached are some pics my wife took of me wheelin’ yesterday in the lake. If anyone ever asks, the boat is deff. capable of pulling flatwater stuff at the 175 lb. weight range if the paddler is moved up and tight.

Have a good rest of the season. Maybe I’ll run into you sometime.
Later-
Jon"

Here is John flat water cartwheeling his Mission .


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good pics. I have heard you couldn't do much in this boat unless you weigh 200+, glad to see it proved wrong.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home