Sunday, May 08, 2005

Marc Girardin strikes again!

4 sick photos of Marc surfing his Orbit Fish. Click HERE to view.

This guy is awesome. Marc keeps getting awesome footage and photos in his Orbit Fish. I see why he got second in the world this year.

Here are a few words from Marc that he sent with the clips.

"I was looking for a wave to test my new Orbit Fish." I guess he got a new green one cause he had a red one before. "I called up a few buddies to find if there were any good waves going in France right now. As I found out, with a good water level, "the flipflap" in Pyrenees was really pretty, a little fast, powerful, and green... and that this wave works really well with the Orbit Fish ."

This video is a Quicktime 7 file - 6.2mb. If you don't have Quicktime 7 you probably can't view this.
Click HERE or on the photo to view Marc's new video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home