Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Demo last weekend at the Outside World




Last weekend I attended the 2nd annual Paddle Expo at The Outside World in Dawsonville, GA, near Atlanta. If you are ever in the area, check this shop out, they have a pool inside with a huge water pump that creates a little wave/pourover feature. The wave is mostly good for front surfing, but the coolest thing is the pump creates a good circulating current. With a little work you can use the current to help you splat your whole way around the pool sides.

If you can't get an on-river demo, consider dropping by the Outside World as they will let you try out boats in the wave pool....a great chance to see how a boat paddles in real current.

Their website is www.theoutsideworld.net

Lates
Joey

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GROW IT YOURSELF!

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joey, I read your post which I find interesting and very informative! I was also looking for related info which I found
Some at pool accessories
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home